NHAI Recruitment 2017 – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has published job notification for the recruitment of General Manager (Technical) Post. Totally, 20 vacancies are available for the post of NHAI Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply the post through offline mode only. Eligible job seekers are invited to apply in the prescribed format on or before (Jan 18.01.2017). Candidates can download application from the official website of NHIA @ nhai.org.
Before going to apply, should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates download application from the given official website. after download, fill all required details correctly. Candidates must be sent their filled application along with self attested copy of all testimonials/documents (mentioned in notification) to given address through speed/registered post on or before last date (Jan 01, 2018). Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply from this page.
Details of NHAI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: General Manager (Technical)
Total Vacancies: 20
Pay scale: Rs. 37,400-67000 + GP 8700/-
Eligibility criteria of General Manager Vacancies
- Candidates must have completed their B. E degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/University.
- Experience required in implementation of infrastructure sectors or related to highways roads and bridges for 9 yrs.
- Age of candidates should be more than 56 yrs (as on 18.01.2018)
How to apply for NHAI Job Vacancies
- Candidates visit to official website nhia.org
- Look at the Latest News –>NHIA online Recruitment–>Advertisement
- Download official notification with application in pdf format.
- Read the all instructions carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and paste your photographs in the space provide in the application.
- Check the filled application before send it, because incomplete application will be rejected.
- Finally, candidates must be submitted their filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
|Last date to send the application||18.01.2018|